Stylish and Versatile






We are working on our third post in our Summer Lookbook.

So, as in the previous post you were able to see how I used, this top which I was told was a dress, as a Cover-up.

Now after all the fun pool time with the family I was able to change up my look.  

I am now wearing the Cover-up as a top and wear my denim shorts, black studded heels and clutch for a night on the town with my husband.


I just love these tops and wish Rainbow had them in every summer color. They are so Versatile and no shapewear is required.

Below are a few pictures I was able to capture that night before heading out.
Tell me what you all think..


xoxoxo...
Shalonda














Comments

  1. Samsung has become predictable when it comes to product launching. Now it is time for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Price. Samsung Galaxy S9 release ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts