Scarlet Fever

                                                                          Hello Loves,

Dress ~ Boohoo 
Shoes~ DSW
Clutch ~ Rainbow
Let me tell you a little about Boohoo.com
So, for one they are always having a 1/2 sale and just when you think its over its there is another sale.
They have straight and plus sizes also, men's and accessories.

I have made several purchases from them and I am in love with their styles and prints.
You have to be careful as the size are UK sizes but with the step by step measurements you should be good to go.

I purchased this dress over 4months ago and had been contemplating if I should get it for months prior to the purchase.

When it arrived I was so happy to try it on but decided not to and place it with my other orders.

When I finally opened the package I fell in love with the feel of the dress and the fact that the color was something I didn't have already in my closet.













Comments

  1. That color just blooms on you. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping shower curtain in place and making it look beautiful does not just depend upon how beautiful your shower curtain actually is, or how high-quality shining shower curtain rod you’ve got for it, but it also depends on the shower curtain hooks you’ve got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LG G7 Price, Full Specifications and Features.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All Comments are Welcome and Appreciated.

Popular Posts